Laboga DS20-Sweet Baby combo is a part of the Diamond Sound amplifier series.
Inspiring combo that will not let you break away from it.
A revolutionary interpretation of the construction of 6V6 tweed amplifiers.
Drawing on 45 years of Laboga experience.
The design of the amplifier was attended by Saint Memory Mr. Adam Laboga.
The innovation of sound, presents an old school in a pure form, which is raised to the quality of your sound.
DS20-Sweet Baby a full lamp driven by two 6V6 lamps with two-level power reduction.
20W (AB class) to 10W (A-class).
At 10 Watts, it gives you the possibility of saturated sound with a lone (home) volume.
This is the smallest amp of the Diamond Sound series
it has all the functions of this series, that is: 3-channels, serial sounder effects, popular correction.
The sound can be described as more delicate, sweet, warmer in the DS50 and DS100 vector.
Distortion has a claw that is addictive.
- Power: 20W and 10W reduction
- Tubes used: 2 x 6V6, 3 x ECC83
- Two channels - clean and distorted,
- Clean, Volume 1 - clean channel; Drive, Volume 2 - distortion channel,
- Common tone regulation for both channels Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence with a Mid Switch switch,
- bright switch for the clean channel,
- Footswitch socket: channel and loops, switching on relays,
- Series effects loop
- Speaker output 1 x 16 ohm, 8 ohm x 2, 2 x 4 ohm
- Weight: 24kg
- Dimensions: 51 height x 24 depth x 62 width
- Speaker: Celestion V-Type 12"