Laboga Diamond Sound DS100 50th anniversary (DS100.50th) + 212DS-50th
Diamond Sound DS100 50th anniversary (DS100.50th)
The 50th anniversary must have a significant meaning, which in our minds means heritage.
To celebrate this anniversary, we have prepared a 50-piece of DS100.50th
This DS100.50th Diamond Sound is our tribute to what our journey began with. From our interpretation of amplifiers from the UK, here there are no illusions. 4x EL34, 3x ECC83, point-to-point, high quality transformer capacitors and resistors, 50watt power reduction.
Each component selected in detail, and the schematic designed by Adam Laboga(our founder), in order to enjoy every note, every guitar, every effekt.
Hand-wired Limited edition of 50 pieces available
- instrument cable 50th anniversary edition
- certificate of authenticity of 50th anniversary
- lifetime warranty
- Hand-embroidered high quality case
The amplifier system did not use a single chip or transistor.
We met guitarists needs that use stompboxes and equipped our amplifier with a serial effects loop, which can be switched on or off with footswitch.
A three-way switch "Mid Switch" is used for tone control, which changes the nature/color of the tone control. Different settings of this switch result in the frequency shift of the Middle filter tone control and change in the amount of bass.
Additionally, the clean channel has the "Bright" switch, which provides a choice of two different ranges to lighten the tone. With this solution, we can get sound from dark to bright and crystal clear.
Pot "Solo" gives You a posibility to set a second distorion volume.
Amplifier has a wide bandwidth with incredible dynamics, captures articulation, and has a wide range of gain on the distortion channel. Therefore you can get a sound from blues to metal using only a guitar and cable. According to many leading Polish guitarists who participated in the design and shaping of the sound of this amplifier, it is one of the world's best products in the class of tube amplifiers.
Diamond Sound 100W specification:
- Power: 100W/50W switchable reduction
- Tubes used: 4 x EL34, 3 x ECC83
- Two channels - clean and distorted,
- Clean, Volume 1 - clean channel; Drive, Volume 2, Solo - distortion channel,
- Common tone regulation for both channels Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence with a Mid Switch switch,
- bright switch for the clean channel,
- Footswitch socket: channel and solo, switching on relays,
- Series effects loop
- Speaker output 1 x 16 ohm, 8 ohm x 2, 2 x 4 ohm
- Weight: 17kg
- Dimensions (26 height x 22 depth x 68 width)
The product above is the result of a 50-year-old tradition of "Laboga" Adam Laboga, in which are used experience, knowledge, and copyright technical solutions.
ion: Vintage 30s
This speakers are thought to be the best guitar speakers.
This cabinet has a modern closed enclosure.
On the back side are 2 jack sockets which are designed to connect amplifier or another cabinet. Thanks to that, one can avoid using long connecting cables between the cabinets and the amplifier in a "chain" usage.
Use of two speakers effected that the tone is better than cabinets with 4 speakers and it is not so troublesome. A set of two 212 cabinets is more universal than a 412 cabinet itself.
- CLASSIC - made from plywood which causes that the sound to be drier, but there is a very quick response and the sound is clearer.
- Power: 120W RMS,
- Celestion speakers: 2x Vintage 30
- Impendence: 4Ω, 8 Ω or 16Ω,
- Output: 2 - connected in a parallel way
- Dimensions: 740 x 440 x 320,
- Weight: 24,5 kg,
- a possibility of fixing wheels.
The product above is the result of a 50-year-old tradition of Laboga, in which are used experience, knowledge, and copyright technical solutions.